Feeddex processes the data (normally limited to email address, surname and gender) provided to her by the Controller in order to invite respondents for the survey.
Feeddex complies with the General Data Protection Regulation, REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, amongst others by the following:
- Feeddex implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that processing is performed in accordance with the regulation.
- Feeddex does not collect personal data for her own use.
- Feeddex does not process special categories of personal data (such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, biometric data, sexual orientation, criminal convictions and offences).
- Feeddex does not make decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- Feeddex does not process data outside the EU.
- Feeddex does not store information longer than necessary for the research of the client.
- Participation in a survey is voluntarily, respondents have the right to object and can always opt out.
- If complaints are not handled satisfactory by Feeddex, respondents have the right to file a complaint at the relevant privacy authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Klik op "Accepteren" voor een goed functionerende website.